Missions are the primary mode of intervention and though they are short term, they are effective as large numbers of patients are given medical assessments and receive surgeries in a particular mission. A location is chosen and volunteers from India and abroad spends 10 days making it possible to conduct medical evaluation and surgeries, followed by post-operative check-up. Till date Mission Smile has conducted more than 80 medical missions in India.
Medical Missions are participated by volunteers & expertise from various corporate from the region.
Our Upcoming Missions in the year 2017-2018 are as follows:
1. Kerala Mission – 24th – 29th May, 2017
2. Karnataka Mission – 24th June – 01st July, 2017
3. West Bengal Mission – 26th – 31st August, 2017
4. Andhra Pradesh Mission – 09th – 15th October, 2017
5. Maharashtra Mission – 11th – 18th November, 2017
6. Rajasthan Mission – 15th – 23rd December, 2017
7. Kerala Mission – 12th – 18th January, 2018
8. Gujarat Mission – January 2018
9. Puducherry/ Tamil Nadu Mission – 17th – 24th February, 2018
To Volunteer for any of the above missions as a medical or non-medical volunteer, please REGISTER and select the mission from your profile.
Registered users, please log in and go to your profile to select the mission.