A Recognition that too at the National level boosts our spirit and encourages us to take it to the next level. We are grateful to our donors for being with us throughout.
Mission Smile was recognised as a leading Healthcare provider NGO by the Indian Chamber of Commerce at the ICC Social Impact Award 2020, held on 28th February 2020.
The purpose of this award is to evaluate an organisation’s concern towards the well-being of the society through adequate measures, not only for regulatory requirements but also as a part of the management’s commitment towards ensuring that the people are adequately being taken care of. The award aims to recognise the best CSR initiatives. The award encourages the organisations on social projects and programmes and increases corporate social responsibility principles in their operations.
The dignitaries present at the ceremony were:
- Dr Sashi Panja – Minister, Department of Women and Child Development and Social Welfare – Government of West Bengal. She handed over the awards to the winners.
- Rakhi Sarkar, Chairperson, ICC Social Impact Awards.
- Dr Subhrangshu Sanyal, CEO, IIM Calcutta Innovation Park
- Mayank Jalan, President ICC
- Rajeev Singh, Director General, Indian Chamber of Commerce.
Mission Smile is honoured to be the prestigious recipient of the award.
We are sure you would donate to the cause that we fight for.